a Digital Empire - The evolution of a Global Empire ... "He Who Rules The Data, Rules The World:
NOTICE, Daniel the prophet sees that the final world Gentile empire represented by 10 toes is comprised of "iron MIXED with clay" consisting of both the private and political sectors. Daniel 2:31-35.
These ten "KINGS are DIFFERENT than previous world gentile empire leaders in that, “These ten horns you saw are ten kings, (WHO ACCORDING TO SCRIPTURE, DO NOT REIGN OVER ACTUAL KINGDOMS, but have incredible global POWER and influence). these "kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast". Revelation 17:12.
THESE ARE NOT THE TRADITIONAL POLITICAL LEADERS OF NATIONS.
THESE HAVE THEIR OWN GLOBAL EMPIRES THAT LITERALLY CONTROL THE NATIONS.
THEY CAN STEAL ELECTIONS, CHANGE ECONOMIC SYSTEMS AND LIE WITH IMPUNITY. THEY ENGINEER DNA CHANGING VACCINES AND MANUFACTURE MICRO DIGITAL ID VACCINE PASSPORTS, (MARK of the BEAST) WHILE CONTROLLING THE BEHAVIOR of HUMANITY VIA THREAT AND CENSORSHIP!
These ten kings are powerful entities who do NOT have a "kingdom" but assist the son of perdition in establishing a WORLD GENTILE EMPIRE.
He Who Rules The Data, Rules The World: A Brief History Of Data Governance.
The past decades, transnational “Big Tech” corporations based in the United States have amassed trillions of dollars and gained excessive powers to control everything, from business and labor to social media and entertainment in the Global South. Digital colonialism is now engulfing the world.In 2020, billionaires made out like bandits. Jeff Bezos’s personal holdings surged from $113 to $184 billion.
Elon Musk briefly eclipsed Bezos, with a net worth rise from $27 billion to over $185 billion. THE MOST POWERFUL "LEADERS" IN THE WORLD CONTROL THE HUMANITY BY DIGITAL MANIPULATION.!
"HE WHO CONTROLS INFORMATION, CONTROLS THE WORLD".
Here is the "short list". There are "others". In the end there will be 7 out of 10 who contribute to the abomination of desolation.
Elon Musk, 2. Jeff Bezos, 3. Satya Nadella, 4. Mark Zuckerberg, 5. Jack Ma, 6. Sheryl Sandberg, 7. Reed Hastings, 8. Susan Wojcicki, 8. Susan Wojcicki, 9. Marissa Mayer, 10. Anne Wojcicki. There are "others".
For the bourgeoisie presiding over “Big Tech” corporations, life is grand.
Yet, while the expanded dominance of these corporations in their domestic markets is the subject of numerous critical analyses, their global reach is a fact seldom discussed, especially by dominant intellectuals in the American empire.
In fact, once we investigate the mechanics and numbers, it becomes apparent that Big Tech is not only global in scope, it is fundamentally colonial in character and dominated by the United States. This phenomenon is called “digital global colonialism.”
We live in a world where digital colonialism now risks becoming as significant and far-reaching a threat to the Global South as classic colonialism was in previous centuries.
Sharp increases in inequality, the rise of state-corporate surveillance, and sophisticated police and military technologies are just a few of the consequences of this new world order.
The phenomenon may sound new to some, but over the course of the past decades, it has become entrenched in the global status quo. Without a considerably strong counter-power movement, the situation will get much worse.
A Commons Bank has been formed to service FairCoin and an online FairMarket with goods and services denominated in FairCoin. By controlling this cryptocurrency, Faircoop is able to fund commons-centered, counter-capitalist initiatives like FreedomCoop, which offers legal and banking services to self-employed individuals seeking to make a living outside the exploitative grip of capital or the state.
The above cases may seem disparate, but they share a common interest in using “cryptographic ledger technology,” often referred to as “blockchain,” as a way of rethinking the valuation inherent in market-based pricing.
By offering new, non-capitalist ways of measuring and pursuing value(s), blockchain promises the ability to pursue an alternative economic path to capitalism as we know it. Assuming the social and political power to do so, what would such an endeavor look like?
WHO ARE THE "10 KINGS", of Revelation ... the "TOES" of Daniel?WHO CONTROLS EVERYTHING, SPEECH, CURRENCIES, GOVERNMENTS AND THE "PEOPLE of the WORLD"???
Daniel told the king the meaning of the dream. (Daniel 2:36-45)
The ten horns are ten kings who shall arise from this WORLD GENTILE kingdom:
These ten kings are not part of a revived Roman Empire but are however powerful entities who do NOT have a "kingdom" but assist the son of perdition in establishing a WORLD GENTILE EMPIRE.
The ten horns Daniel sees on the beast represent ten kings. Many other passages allow us to piece together what this final beast will be.
Our first glimpse of this is seen in the second chapter. (Daniel 2) The ten toes of the statue are the same as the ten horns in other passages. (Daniel 7 and Revelation 13 and 17).
In the last days, (NOW ... LOOK FOR IT), a group of ten powerful "heads", LEADERS who have extreme influence over the entire world, have come together and are GIVING THEIR POWER to the Antichrist.
The Church will see the rise of this final GLOBAL GENTILE EMPIRE, "kingdom". We will see the terrifying results of that rise to power. We are on the cusp of it now.
PRESENTLY DIGITAL CONTROL of SPEECH, CURRENCIES & BEHAVIOR HAVE INSURED THE DEVIL'S FINAL RULER EVERYTHING HE NEEDS TO CONTROL HUMANITY.
And ANOTHER shall rise AFTER them. (antiChrist).
After the ten come into united power, another leader will rise.
The wording is clear. First ten rise to power, then another leader, different from the first ones, the (son of perdition), shall use the POWER of these 10 "leaders with a kingdom" to gain global control over humanity.
Good Bible students should look for signs of these 10, (ten) leaders who form a powerful coalition in order to support the coming global leader, anti-Christ. These ten are defeated by Yeshua, our King @ His Return by years end 2028.
WE live in the day of this final global gentile empire that is set up to be ruled by the Antichrist in the last days. These ten are taken over by the one final ruler. They rule at the same time.
The final ruler shall subdue three kings.
In taking control of this coalition of ten LEADERS, the Antichrist will subdue three of these "rulers''. These subdued rulers control will remain in the coalition but the ruler's power will be taken away.
This is the extent of the actual reach of the final world domination. The evil and terror of this kingdom will affect the globe under the iron hand of the leader.
BE OF GOOD CHEER! "A large stone, (Apophis) crashed into the entire statue figure of the Daniel's prophecy representing all historical world Gentile empires and destroyed it. The stone became a mountain that filled the whole earth" (Daniel 2:31-35). PRAISE TO YESHUA, MESSIAH! - BOZUNG.
What is "Digital colonialism"? The use of digital technology for political, economic and social domination of another nation or territory.
Under classic colonialism, Europeans seized and settled foreign land; installed infrastructure like military forts, sea ports and railways; deployed gunboats for economic penetration and military conquest; constructed heavy machinery and exploited labor to extract raw materials; erected panoptic structures to police workers; marshaled the engineers needed for advanced economic exploitation (e.g. chemists for extracting minerals); siphoned out Indigenous knowledge for manufacturing processes; shipped the raw materials back to the mother country for the production of manufactured goods; undermined Global South markets with cheap manufactured goods; perpetuated dependency of peoples and nations in the Global South in an unequal global division of labor; and expanded market, diplomatic and military domination for profit and plunder.
In other words, colonialism depended upon ownership and control of territory and infrastructure, the extraction of labor, knowledge and commodities, and the exercise of state power.
This process evolved over centuries, with new technologies added into the mix as they were developed. By the late nineteenth century, submarine cables facilitated telegraphic communications in service of the British empire. New developments in recording, archiving and organizing information were exploited by US military intelligence first used in the conquest of the Philippines.
Today, Eduardo Galeano’s “open veins” of the Global South are the “digital veins” crossing the oceans, wiring up a tech ecosystem owned and controlled by a handful of mostly US-based corporations.
Some of the transoceanic fiber-optic cables are fitted with strands owned or leased by the likes of Google and Facebook to further their data extraction and monopolization. Today’s heavy machinery are the cloud server farms dominated by Amazon and Microsoft that are used to store, pool and process big data, proliferating like military bases for US empire.
The engineers are the corporate armies of elite programmers with generous salaries of $250,000 or more. The exploited laborers are the people of color extracting the minerals in the Congo and Latin America, the armies of cheap labor annotating artificial intelligence data in China and Africa, and the Asian workers suffering from PTSD after cleansing social media platforms of disturbing content.
The platforms and spy centers (like the NSA) are the panopticons, and data is the raw material processed for artificial intelligence-based services.
More broadly, digital colonialism is about entrenching an unequal division of labor, where the dominant powers have used their ownership of digital infrastructure, knowledge, and their control of the means of computation to keep the South in a situation of permanent dependency. This unequal division of labor has evolved.
Economically, manufacturing has moved down the hierarchy of value, displaced by an advanced high-tech economy in which the Big Tech firms are firmly in charge.here is the "short list":
1. Elon Musk, co-founder and CEO of Tesla and SpaceX Elon Musk, the CEO of Tesla Motors is an inspiration to most polled in the survey. With his ideas, Musk revolutionized online payments, space travel, and electric cars. Elon Musk aims to develop supersonic electric airplanes that are aimed at colonizing Mars.
2. Jeff Bezos, founder and CEO of Amazon Jeff, the CEO and founder of Amazon is one of the world’s wealthiest entrepreneurs with a net worth of $100 billion. After graduation, be worked at Wall Street – dirtying his hands in different jobs and founded Amazon in 1994. Initially, Amazon was an online bookstore but he later expanded it into several e-commerce services and the most profitable cloud computing business Amazon Web Services (AWS).
3. Satya Nadella, CEO of Microsoft Satya Nadella is the first Indian to become the CEO of Microsoft soon after Steve Ballmer stepped down. Before becoming the CEO of Microsoft, he was heading Microsoft’s Cloud and Enterprise Group and was responsible for building and running computing platforms. Nadella has led a number of important projects at Microsoft including its move to cloud computing and the development of one of the world’s largest cloud infrastructure.
4. Mark Zuckerberg, co-founder and CEO of Facebook Mark Zuckerberg along with fellow students at Harvard University, Chris Hughes, Dustin Moskovitz and Eduardo Saverin, created Facebook. Initially, it was founded for the internal communication of Harvard students. However, it did not take a long time to become popular across the world and become a leading social networking platform. At the age of 23, he became the world’s youngest self-made billionaire.
5. Jack Ma, co-founder and former chairman of Alibaba Jack Ma is the co-founder and former executive chairperson of Alibaba Group. He is considered a global ambassador for Chinese business and finds a place for himself in the world’s most powerful people list by Forbes several times in a row. Back in September 2018, Ma announced his retirement from Alibaba, with an aim to focus on philanthropy
6. Sheryl Sandberg, COO of Facebook Sheryl Sandberg is the COO of Facebook and founder of Leanin.org. She was elected as one of the board of directors of Facebook by the existing members. She can boast of being the first woman to serve the board of the social networking company. Prior to that, she was the Vice President of global online sales and operations at the search engine giant Google, where she played a role in the launch of Google.org.
7. Reed Hastings, CEO of Netflix Reed Hastings is the co-founder, CEO and chairman of the popular streaming service Netflix. It was in 1997 that Hastings and Marc Randolph co-founded Netflix providing flat rate movie rental by mail to users in the US. Today, Netflix is one of the largest streaming service used by millions of users all over the world and is a disruptor in the digital age.
8. Susan Wojcicki, CEO of YouTube Susan Wojcicki has been working as CEO of YouTube since 2014. She was involved in the founding of Google and became the first marketing manager of the search giant in 1999. After leading Google’s advertising and analytic products such as AdSense, AdWords, Google Analytics, and Double, she became the CEO of YouTube.
9. Marissa Mayer, former CEO of Yahoo Marissa Mayer is former president and CEO of Yahoo! In 2017, she stepped down from the board of Yahoo post the acquisition of its operating business by Verizon Communications. She founded Lumi Labs in 2017 along with Enrique Munoz Torres to focus on consumer media and Artificial Intelligence.
10. Anne Wojcicki, co-founder and CEO of 23andMe Anne Wojcicki is the co-founder and CEO of 23andMe, a personal genomics company.
23AndMe is a privately held biotechnology and personal genomics company providing genetic testing. She was named ‘The Most Daring CEO’ back in 2013 by Fast Company. She is also the co-founder and one of the board members of the Breakthrough Prizes, which is a scientific award funded by internet entrepreneurs.
Of course, this is exclusively based on the survey conducted on an online platform and the company hasn’t shared profiles of those surveyed in that what levels are they in an organization, the level of education and such like.
Also, there is no explanation on the methodology of the research in terms of the original list that was provided for users to choose from. Which could probably explain the presence of some names who haven’t really set the technology skies ablaze in recent times. Quite the contrary in fact!
Read more at: https://www.cxotoday.com/news-analysis/the-top-10-most-inspirational-tech-leaders-of-2019/